So I was looking through a couple of my EULAs and realized I formatted the credits incorrectly. Turns out the software engine's creators has a specific method. I think mine is more detailed, but it's not my style to step on any toes. As such, I put the crediting format how it was designed and credited them from the packs and DLCs as requested.
In other news, thanks to a small income I made, I was able to get some new enemies for the game and thanks to Katakura Hibiki and new music to work with thanks to Murray Atkinson. As such, some music may be shuffled around from the Demo (I haven't decided yet). If that happens, however, I won't change it in the Demo itself as part of the Demo's limits.
The author and creator of "The Legend of Pangaea"